Ventrilo Status

Membership

Who's Online

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the_tekz
Officer

re: Distress / Priest

Thats funny that your wife leaves you alone ...

App looks good. Im not sure where we are on priests but cant hurt too bad to give you a try!!!

Why would you not take empowered renew?

Do you use flash heal often enough to make its glyph better than guardian spirit?

You also don't have 2 minor glyphs. There are ones out there that can help in raids. Shadow protection and shadow fiend are very nice.

Gear looks good experience is nice.

- Name: Distress

- Class: Priest

- Preferred Spec: Holy / Shadow

- Past Guilds. (A list of what guilds they were, and your reason for leaving them): Angry Mob, I left due to the fact that the gm is a friend and he left WOW. Now a guy I work with is lvling a new peep on this server so I transfered to help him out.

- Pre WotLK Raiding Experience: Most content.

- WotLK Raiding Experience: All Content, including Uldar 25m 7/14

- Raid times are based on server time.
Mon 6:15 - 10:15 (Progression)
Wed 6:15 - 10:15 (Progression)
Thurs 6:15 - 10:15 ("Off Night Naxx")
Sunday 8:15 - We finish (Progression)
Can you make these raid times: YES! 95% of the time

- Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Distress

- Any Alts? Class / level: DK / 80

- How did you find out about our guild? Saw Fearingfred and others run by on my first day and I inspected them to see how far you guys were.

- Who are you and why do you want to join, tell us about yourself irl: I am the service manager of the largest electrical contractor in my city. I am 46 years old LOL and married with a 17 year old daughter (sorry no pics). My wife leaves my alone most of the time and lets my play. I have a dog and feret. I do not speak much in vent and listen well. I also prep myself before new content and I make sure I show up ontime to raids. My armory shows my healing set. I also have a "shadow" set that is t7.5 or better.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Distress
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dedicated Puggers Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApply Quuz by Anonymous2683 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGuild has Disbanned, new recruits app here! by fazethree3248 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFinally had my baby!!!! by groben/azasul3289 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderDiethalymine-Hunter by Diethylamine3291 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed