Ventrilo Status

Membership

Who's Online

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fazethree
Raider

re: [Accepted] Bylalyr / Shaman

We know attitudes dont count in this guild, cause we all have ego's and attitudes. But anyhow welcome 1 welcome all.

Talk to one of the officers in game for a guild invite.

the_tekz
Officer

Well welcome to the guild!

The more the better Accepted

Good Heals. Quick Learner. Dedicated to his character, and has a good attitude. Accepted

Bylalyr (carlo)

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

- Name: Bylalyr

- Class: Shaman

- Preferred Spec: I prefer restoration and my gear is more geared towards that but I have no problem with going elemental to dps

- Past Guilds. (A list of what guilds they were, and your reason for leaving them): Twice Baked (sorry cant do the weird B thing) reason for leaving was because of the raid times being off and I didnt feel like I was wanted nor I was going to get far

- Pre WotLK Raiding Experience: My pre WotLk experience Includes MC (pre BC) Kara,ZA,SSC,The eye, Magtheridon,Gruul's lair, Mount Hyjal, Black temple
- WotLK Raiding Experience: My WotLK raiding experience is limited but I have full cleared 10 man VoA, both 10 and 25 man OS, 25 man Naxx, and Ive done Flame Leviathan Razorscale and Xt 022 deconstructor on 10 man Ulduar

- Raid times are based on server time.
Mon 6:15 - 10:15 (Progression)
Wed 6:15 - 10:15 (Progression)
Thurs 6:15 - 10:15 ("Off Night Naxx")
Sunday 8:15 - We finish (Progression)
Can you make these raid times:
I can make all of the times posted
- Armory link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Bylalyr
- Any Alts? Class / level: I only have one horde alt its a level 55 Death knight

- How did you find out about our guild? Talked to Precio, also ran 25 naxx with you guys and saw on trade chat

- Who are you and why do you want to join, tell us about yourself irl: I am a student Applying to join this guild because I think I can get really far with you guys and when we did the 25 man Naxx I loved raiding with you I think your a great grp to run with and I look forward to raiding with you in the future if possible.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dedicated Puggers Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApply Quuz by Anonymous2736 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGuild has Disbanned, new recruits app here! by fazethree3301 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFinally had my baby!!!! by groben/azasul3343 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderDiethalymine-Hunter by Diethylamine3345 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed