Ventrilo Status

Membership

Who's Online

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fazethree
Raider

re: Lougehrig - Arms/Fury Warrior

Obviously we are seem to be back to stacking the guild in my opinion in an effort to fill whatever. Everyone should have to meet min raid requirments for naxx 10 as well as 25. Just cause we can carry people through w shitty dps and not notice there there till gear gets handed out frankly isnt what we're here for. Dont get me wrong I am all for building a great guild, but we need stand by our raid req as well. I would have no problem running him through heroics to help his gear, but at the same time would be very curious as to being a CO-GM of multiple guilds, how come so much movement w no raiding exp?

I aprove but I think he need to stay at trial till he proves that hes willing to work one hes gear

And just so you know Lougehrig you wont invited to Uld untill you gear is up to par

i may not have much say in the whole recruitment process or anything... but i did a BT run the other night with this guy, and he was willing to respec to whatever was needed for the raid... sure its BT, but still he listened to what i had to say, and did his best in the run. i think would be a great addition.. but as i said i know i really dont have much say in the recruitment process

I like your app. and i think you have a good personality. I think that we should take you into a raid or something and see how you do with us! As long as you can make our raid times I have absolutely no problem pesonally helping you get gear!

- Name: Lougehrig

- Class: Orc Warrior

- Preferred Spec: Arms, but I am Fury due to a recommendation that "Fury have better DPS."

- Past Guilds. (A list of what guilds they were, and your reason for leaving them):
1) ALL GEAR NO SKILL (Co-GM; past and current member)
2) Me So Hordy (Co-GM; left when guild was overrun by noobs)
3) Gankex (Co-GM; left when guild was overrun by noobs)
4) Blind Lotus (I was kicked for inactivity due to school, among *other things*)
5) Stormshield Coalition (I logged in to discover that the guild was deactivated by GM)
6) One Hundred Man Horde (left after the 20th or 30th "plx run me thru WC")
7) Drama Ward (I left the guild the first time because they were threatening to kick me because I didn't have WotLK a week after it came out; I left the second time because they kicked a friend of mine for a very stupid reason)
The list really goes on ...

- Pre WotLK Raiding Experience: Not much, sorry. But I've done every BC and pre-BC instance on regular and heroic (/is an achievement ho.)

- WotLK Raiding Experience: Not being in a good guild along with almost all of my time going into college, I had no time to really get any gear. As a result, my DPS is god-aweful. I'm trying to get some gear now that school is over. I am on a lot, so I'll have time to do whatever you need me for (if you need me that is). I haven't completed Naxx on regular or heroic.

- Raid times are based on server time.
Mon 6:15 - 10:15 (Progression)
Wed 6:15 - 10:15 (Progression)
Thurs 6:15 - 10:15 ("Off Night Naxx")
Sunday 8:15 - We finish (Progression)
Can you make these raid times: Yes.

- Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Lougehrig

- Any Alts? Class / level: All of my alts are levels 1-5, and are named after diseases as well. Basically, experiements I didn't have time for.

- How did you find out about our guild? You guys are everywhere. Also, I have been referred by a few of your members (Tekz and Precio).

- Who are you and why do you want to join, tell us about yourself irl: I will be starting my second year of college at UIC this Fall. I am a Pre-Med student majoring in Chemistry. I am a pretty big fan of World of Warcraft - I play whenever I get any free-time. I was born in southwest Chicago, Illinois on December 14th, 1989, and I've lived there ever since. Your guild members seem dedicated but somehow laidback, which is rare for a guild, which I find attractive. Although my DPS and gear isn't that great, I'll try my best. I hope to hear from you guys soon,
-Andrew (aka Lougehrig)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dedicated Puggers Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApply Quuz by Anonymous2683 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGuild has Disbanned, new recruits app here! by fazethree3248 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFinally had my baby!!!! by groben/azasul3289 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderDiethalymine-Hunter by Diethylamine3291 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed