View previous topic :: View next topic  
fearingfred

re: Deathkrystal 80 prot/ret pally

/agree.. allies = kos
Evilagrathan

re: Deathkrystal 80 prot/ret pally

Name: Deathkrystal

Class: Paladin

Preferred Spec: Protection , mainly because i have crap ret gear atm, but I also like running ret

Past Guilds:
Guild: -= Fak Mafia =-
Reason for leaving: Guild leader did nothing but bicker at everyone because they not lvling fastenough and only joined because of guild members r friends in real life.
Guild: -= The Artic Crown=-
Reason for leaving: joined cause they needed tank, never tanked once for them cause they would raid when i was at work. also they could never finish a raid they started.

Original WoW and BC Raiding Experience: i have raided these on my hunter on another server by pugging the holyhell out of them
The Eye, SSC, Gruul, SWP, BT, Kara, Hyjal,

WotLK Raiding Experience:
10 and 25 full Naxx; 10/25 OS; 10/25 VOA; 10 uldar first boss.

Raid Time Availability:
i get off work 9 servertime. my days i work change more often then i wish but o well its a job gotta pay the bills somehow.

Armory link - Gear Info:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Deathkrystal

Alts:
a dwarf hunter on draenor server links is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-reputation.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Agrathan&gn=Fever

How did you find out about our guild?
helped a member of ur guild with a quest in icecrown

Why I want to join: I am looking for a good guild to join that have a good atmosphere and is willing to look at my work hours and say "We can use you"

About Me in WoW:I am an asshole pally to alliance members because i have perfected my patetened HALO drop on unsuspecting allies. i am more then willing to help my fellow horde with most endevores.

about me irl: my name is John , im 27 and work at walmart.btw i love ur bingo idea i could fill it out with coworkers easly. ive been playing wow for 2 years now and am haveing a blast.first toon was my hunter but i have changed to liking my pally much more.

Last edited by Evilagrathan on 05/10/2009 17:19; edited 1 time in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dedicated Puggers Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApply Quuz by Anonymous2736 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGuild has Disbanned, new recruits app here! by fazethree3301 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFinally had my baby!!!! by groben/azasul3343 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderDiethalymine-Hunter by Diethylamine3345 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed