Officer

re: [Accepted] Ritsuka: Resto - Balance Druid

Welcome to the guild!

PST one of our officers in-game for an invite

Geoduk
Officer

Nice app, my only question has been answered. Look forward to raiding with you.
Precio
Guild Master

Zaders (one of oru officers did the same thing) so I see no problem with this as long as you arent selling toons anymore.
Accepted

Ritsukax

The priest I played when 60 was the cap, and the warlock I stopped working on when people were just entering Kara. I definantly will be sticking with Druid and have been playing it for a very long time now.
Precio
Guild Master

One potential problem is that you said you've 2 characters already. What makes us so sure you won't do it again once you get the gear necessary?

Other than that the application is fantastic. Seems very well thought out, and from what it looks like you would be a good addition to the guild.

You could definitely use some upgrades. Definitely some better pve trinkets & some epics in place of those blues. The fact that you enchant everything you have and also gem it makes a great impression.

We'll keep you updated. Once again, please answer the question above.

Ritsukax

Name: Ritsuka

Class: Druid

Preferred Spec: I have no preferance between Resto and Balance spec, however, I am geared for Resto but am willing to change between the 2 as needed.

Past Guilds:
Guild: -= Death Squad =-
Reason for leaving: Unconcise raid leadership and guild mangement.
Guild: -= Pure Evil =-
Reason for leaving: I left within 12 hours of joining, the entire time I was in it I felt like I was in a daycare watching kids bicker.

Original WoW and BC Raiding Experience:
MC, BWL, Original NAXX, ONY, AQ20 AQ40, ZG, DoN, Azuregos Pre-BC
DLK, DW, The Eye, SSC, Gruul, SWP, BT, Kara, Hyjal, ZA.BC

WotLK Raiding Experience:
10 Full 25 Arachnid Naxx; 10/25 OS; 10/25 VOA; 10/25 EoE; 10 Freya and Hodir, 25 Kologarn Ulduar.

Raid Time Availability:
On my normal weekly schedule I can make it to any of the listed raid times raids. I usually am at work from 11am-5pm Server time.

Armory link - Gear Info:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Ritsuka

At the time of this post, WoW Armory has yet to update some major armor upgrades and enchants that would place me around 2000 spl pwr.

Alts:
I had a Priest and Warlock which I recently sold, currently I have no alts except for banks.

How did you find out about our guild?
Recruitment message in trade chat.

Why I want to join: I am interested in joining a mature but fun progression raiding guild that uses a DKP looting system with a low tolerance for guild retards and douches. This guild appeared by the recruitment forum, to be what I was looking for Happy

About Me: I am a part time secretary at a international trade organization, currently age 19, soon to be 20. I enjoy crazy sports such as velocity stilting, white water kayaking, sky diving, and mountain climbing tongue out Also do a lot of cooking in my free time and am currently looking into going to culinary arts school.

About Me in WoW: I usually am balance when soloing though in raids I usually do raid heals as resto. I am Herbalism/Mining.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dedicated Puggers Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApply Quuz by Anonymous2683 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGuild has Disbanned, new recruits app here! by fazethree3248 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFinally had my baby!!!! by groben/azasul3289 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderDiethalymine-Hunter by Diethylamine3291 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed