Ventrilo Status

Membership

Who's Online

Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dedicated Puggers Forum Index -> Strategies // Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Headrush of the nightfall
Raider

re: Re: Imp. Scorch

I was thinking about this today and I do see your point in not having Imp Scorch for 25man raid because chance are there will be a warlock in the group. But I do need it for 10man sometime if Freeb not there.
So I have decide to have one spec FFB with Imp Scorch and FB(18/51/0) without it for max dps in 25man but still keeping focus magic because in 10man becauce I switch between the two so I can but FM on one of the casts before going back to FFB.

re: Re: Imp. Scorch

This guy makes a good point:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15661691076&sid=1

Should us fire/arcane mages really have the Imp Scorch anymore? A warlock, if spec'ed for it, can put the same debuff on (which doesn't stack with Imp. Scorch) without sacrificing a part of the rotation as well as a Glyph slot?
Same as for Frost mages with Winter's Chill.
I'd be willing to go frost if we like, but I don't know how much DPS we'd lose or gain as a raid.

If we drop imp. scorch, as well as the glyph, there are some awesome new glyphs that might be a better option for fire mages. Namely, Glyph of Living Bomb, maybe?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dedicated Puggers Forum Index -> Strategies // Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: