Ventrilo Status

Membership

Who's Online

Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dedicated Puggers Forum Index -> Strategies // Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaderater
Officer

re: Freya

In hardmode the stacks do not slow Snaplasher.

Burn other two mobs down to about 10% while tank generates some threat on the first one. Use minimum number of very high threat moves.

Then all DPS switches to the snaplasher and burns hard. At 50 stacks, stun/root/slow and GTFO! DPS kills while tank kites. Shield wall effects should be used when stacks get high.

You mean in heroic mode?

I'll make the assumption that is what you mean and add to that.

That plan sounds great, I would totally feel more comfortable tanking on fights that are tank intensive like this, because I have alot of experience in this position. Last night we had 3 tanks that are main spec dps, 2 of which have never really been a main spec tank since before WotLK. So that didn't help alot, they did great last night, but we can definitely get this BIATCH 2nite.

fazethree
Raider

I agree, I also feel that for our guild anyhow that we are more confident in tougher situations knowing your tanking. I sense of ease you might say.

Jump to: